Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Starting a new project

Professional Photographer Chase Jarvis gave me a good idea with his "The Best Camera Is The One That's With You" book. For those of you that aren't familiar, it's a 241-page book he created with photos strictly from his iPhone. I am going to try to document my days with my BlackBerry and see if I can keep at it. I won't be going to as many awesome places as Mr. Jarvis, but it should still be entertaining.

My first photo is a soda from Culver's the other day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is going to be interesting! Do you plan to give it a time span and will you write a short note about that day's thoughts or mood?

    I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just gonna see how long I can keep it going. Hopefully I'll be able to stick with it for quite a while. The day's thoughts or moods will probably just be on Twitter, but I'll put up something about the shot.

    ReplyDelete